Monday, March 22, 2010

You Need Us

I just caught Annoying Coworker staring at me in my peripheral vision. I notice this happen occasionally. She moves her head and I can just make it out that she is looking at me from beneath her Annoying glasses. I can usually just press on and stare at my computer as if nothing is actually happening. 

Not today friends.

I glanced over like a dummy and locked eyes with her. The curious thing is that she did not immediately start talking. She held the moment for a few seconds before beginning her sentence. She proceeded to tell me that there is a help organization that is called "You Need Us" I told her what a smart name that is and then went back to my computer hoping this would satisfy and eliminate the conversation.  It was not. I'd tell you what she said but I honestly don't remember as rage engulfed my body and all I could see was red.

1 comment: