Thursday, March 25, 2010

Crush

I'm away in Michigan on business. Away from my friends and family. Away from Annoying Coworker! This may be Michigan but it might as well be Belize. Sitting in a room for 8 hours, clicking my mouse hundreds of times, I can't help but smile knowing there will not be any Annoying Questions today.

However, that doesn't mean she is far from mind. I've heard from a few people who are convinced Annoying Coworker has a crush on me.

The thought of this makes me want to spit. And then throw up. She very well could have a crush on me. I treat her better than most people.

Most people hang up the phone on her! Including her husband and her kid! I will hear her on the phone:

Annoying Coworker: hey hunny, what did you make (Annoying Coworkers kid) for lunch? ... Did you remember to cut the crust off of the bread?....No, I know you know what you are doing! I'm just ma- (Annoying Coworker slowly hangs up the phone).

Considering I don't actively hang up the phone on her or ignore her I guess you can say I treat her pretty damn well.

Do you think Annoying Coworker has a crush on me? Sign off in the comments section while I clean up this vomit


1 comment: